PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Olympus C700 Series - Power Circuit Problem (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=23563)

Vic Dura December 23rd 04 02:17 PM

Olympus C700 Series - Power Circuit Problem

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 06:28:04 GMT, Olympus C700 Series - Power
Circuit Problem "Fred" wrote:

when the battery runs low, the voltage(?) can increase in an effort to
maintain the power output

I'm not a electrical power expert, but I doubt the power circuitry in
the camera works like this. I do know that certain (perhaps all)
induction motors are "constant power". That's why they can burn-out
during brown-out conditions.

--
To reply to me directly, remove the XXX characters from my email address.