PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Released for Android Devices (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=128998)

android December 10th 15 03:45 PM

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Released for Android Devices

....some time ago... I downloaded it today and installed it on the iTab.
Much is the same as Photoshop for Android but there seems to be extended
in features for the photog working their tab or phone in a more serious
way. Like Photoshop for Android it's free.

Screenshoot?

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography
--
teleportation kills

Savageduck[_3_] December 10th 15 04:09 PM

On 2015-12-10 14:45:52 +0000, android said:

...some time ago... I downloaded it today and installed it on the iTab.
Much is the same as Photoshop for Android but there seems to be extended
in features for the photog working their tab or phone in a more serious
way. Like Photoshop for Android it's free.

Screenshoot?

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

A few things, which are probably due to your excitement upon finally
having LRM for Android:

Did you mean, "Much is the same as Photoshop for Android" or something else?

If "Photoshop for Android", which specific product are you talking
about, Photoshop Touch, Photoshop Fix, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Express?

To get to the full potential of LRM a Creative Cloud subscription is
needed for syncing to a desktop edition of Lightroom CC.

Savageduck

android December 10th 15 04:33 PM

On 2015-12-10 14:45:52 +0000, android said:

...some time ago... I downloaded it today and installed it on the iTab.
Much is the same as Photoshop for Android but there seems to be extended
in features for the photog working their tab or phone in a more serious
way. Like Photoshop for Android it's free.

Screenshoot?

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

A few things, which are probably due to your excitement upon finally
having LRM for Android:

Did you mean, "Much is the same as Photoshop for Android" or something else?

Spelling copper in da house?

If "Photoshop for Android", which specific product are you talking
about, Photoshop Touch, Photoshop Fix, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Express?

I thought that Express was the only currently downloadable version that
did not require a subscription...

To get to the full potential of LRM a Creative Cloud subscription is
needed for syncing to a desktop edition of Lightroom CC.

Well, that's why it's free I guess. It's called teaserware (tm)...
Muschi more usable sans subscription than Express, IMNSHO.
--
teleportation kills

Savageduck[_3_] December 10th 15 05:43 PM

On 2015-12-10 14:45:52 +0000, android said:

...some time ago... I downloaded it today and installed it on the iTab.
Much is the same as Photoshop for Android but there seems to be extended
in features for the photog working their tab or phone in a more serious
way. Like Photoshop for Android it's free.

Screenshoot?

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

A few things, which are probably due to your excitement upon finally
having LRM for Android:

Did you mean, "Much is the same as Photoshop for Android" or something else?

Spelling copper in da house?

If "Photoshop for Android", which specific product are you talking
about, Photoshop Touch, Photoshop Fix, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Express?

I thought that Express was the only currently downloadable version that
did not require a subscription...

None of them require a subscrition, but like LRM are severely reduced
in capability without one. The exception is PS Touch which is no longer
available. (It is still usable by those who had previously downloaded
it.)

To get to the full potential of LRM a Creative Cloud subscription is
needed for syncing to a desktop edition of Lightroom CC.

Well, that's why it's free I guess. It's called teaserware (tm)...
Muschi more usable sans subscription than Express, IMNSHO.

It does a fair job without the CC subscription, but not the entire job.

Savageduck

android December 10th 15 06:40 PM

On 2015-12-10 14:45:52 +0000, android said:

[...]

Touch is dead but Fix and Mix needs a subscription to do anything but
open themself IIRC.

To get to the full potential of LRM a Creative Cloud subscription is
needed for syncing to a desktop edition of Lightroom CC.

Well, that's why it's free I guess. It's called teaserware (tm)...
Muschi more usable sans subscription than Express, IMNSHO.

It does a fair job without the CC subscription, but not the entire job.

You can't do much on a phone or tablet anyways but the Lightroom for
Android do give you the opportunity fix stuff up if you use your phone
on the go.
--
teleportation kills