PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Infant newbie question ...... (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=125079)

Kwincay Ercolinowitz December 31st 12 02:04 AM

Infant newbie question ......

On 30-Dec-12 19:53, Savage**** wrote:

Awesome picture. My dad was a flight engineer on a B-24M in the Pacific
Theater. He got four bronze stars. Never ever spoke a word about it.

Steve

If your dad flew in that B24 in the SW Pacific, New Guinea, Rabaul,
Bismark Archipelago, Borneo, Philippines, 1943-44, he might well have
had my father flying escort for him.

Your father spent most of his time sucking off pilots and massaging Jap
balls whilst letting the gooks cornhole him.

Charles E. Hardwidge[_2_] December 31st 12 07:31 AM

Infant newbie question ......

"Steve B" wrote in message

He was in the "Long Rangers". The 13th AF, USAC. 307th bomb group out of
Morotai. Philipines, Borneo, Balikapapan. Many others. He never spoke
of it. I got copies of his medals, and have his photo album, complete
with his uniform medals and wings. Musta seen a lot.

I've read a little of why some people don't talk about war experiences. I
think the depth of trauma and needlessness of it all can hit hard. Nobody
knew any better back then so a lot of men of his generation were left to
cope. This is so sad..

--
Charles E. Hardwidge

Kwincay Ercolinowitz January 2nd 13 12:42 AM

Infant newbie question ......

wrote:

On 30-Dec-12 19:53, Savage**** wrote:

Awesome picture. My dad was a flight engineer on a B-24M in the Pacific
Theater. He got four bronze stars. Never ever spoke a word about it.

Steve

If your dad flew in that B24 in the SW Pacific, New Guinea, Rabaul,
Bismark Archipelago, Borneo, Philippines, 1943-44, he might well have
had my father flying escort for him.

Your father spent most of his time sucking off pilots and massaging Jap
balls whilst letting the gooks cornhole him.

PLONK!

Oh wow that really hurts. Boo hoo.