PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   horizon panoramic (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26396)

.::SuperBLUE::. January 26th 05 05:12 AM

horizon panoramic

http://www.zenit-foto.ru/english/index.htm

Are they any good and have you tried any?
I think 205pc is interesting.
Price information, EU, anyone?

Ralf R. Radermacher January 26th 05 10:24 AM

..::SuperBLUE::. wrote:

http://www.zenit-foto.ru/english/index.htm

Are they any good and have you tried any?

Been using a 202 for five years now and wouldn't want to be without it
again.

More on the subject here...

http://www.fotoralf.de/horizon.htm

....and here...

http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/pano...orizon202.html

I think 205pc is interesting.
Price information, EU, anyone?

Ridiculously expensive for what it can and does. It's said to have
banding problems and it is by principle unusable for night photography.
Get a second-hand Noblex 150 instead. I have a 150/E6 and while I
wouldn't recommend any of their 35 mm models, this camera is from an
altogther different league compared to the Zenit.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de

Vincent Becker January 27th 05 07:29 AM

More on the subject here...
http://www.fotoralf.de/horizon.htm
...and here...
http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/pano...orizon202.html

And here ;-)

http://www.lumieresenboite.com/colle...&c=Horizon_202

With additional links at the bottom of the page. I just added yours Ralph.

--
Vincent Becker
Photographie et appareils anciens - Photography and classic cameras

David J. Littleboy January 27th 05 07:39 AM

"Vincent Becker" wrote:

And here ;-)

http://www.lumieresenboite.com/colle...&c=Horizon_202

With additional links at the bottom of the page. I just added yours Ralph.

Nicely done page! Thank you.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

David Nebenzahl January 27th 05 04:34 PM

On 1/26/2005 11:29 PM Vincent Becker spake thus:

More on the subject here...
http://www.fotoralf.de/horizon.htm
...and here...
http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/pano...orizon202.html

And here ;-)

http://www.lumieresenboite.com/colle...&c=Horizon_202

With additional links at the bottom of the page. I just added yours Ralph.

.... and don't forget the indispensible Alfred's Camera Page page:
http://cameras.alfredklomp.com/horizon202/index.htm
(plus a page of photos at
http://cameras.alfredklomp.com/horiz...otos/index.htm)

--
Today's bull**** job description:

• Collaborate to produce operational procedures for the systems management
of the production Information Technology infrastructure.

- from an actual job listing on Craigslist (http://www.craigslist.org)