PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Pentax 67II vs. 645 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=49904)

John October 14th 05 04:03 AM

Pentax 67II vs. 645

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:28:35 +0900, David J. Littleboy wrote:

The P645 is the 645 camera of choice amongst the Japanese landscape types I
see, and they do some amazing work with it. There is nothing wrong with the
P645, other than that 6x7 is a lot larger. If someone isn't getting good
images from a P645, it's either a defective camera or a defective user.

Perhaps a little of both but then I couldn't account for the lack of
clarity in the images. She had provided me with some of the technical
details at the time as I though that perhaps her film back or mirror
was mis-aligned. Of course neither would account for what I saw and
studio strobe and DOF should have made any other issues moot. Perhaps
a filter or just a plain poor printer.

JD