PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Filters (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=15236)

jjs October 8th 04 01:41 AM

Filters

"Udie Lafing" wrote in message
A while back someone said we should or they wanted posted filters here a
few that seem to work:
LOL!!!

You are killfiled like nobody before has been - at the server. Get real,
grow up. You are out of here, and I suggest that everyone else killfile you.
Nuisance. Pest.

Udie Lafing October 8th 04 01:38 PM

In article , "jjs"
wrote:

You are killfiled like nobody before has been - at the server. Get real,
grow up. You are out of here, and I suggest that everyone else killfile you.
Nuisance. Pest.

Why John? I thought I was being helpful......besides I don't believe you.
--
LOL!!!