PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Chuck's Casserole is PEOPLE! IT'S PEOPLE!! was green bean casserole (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=43204)

Will Dockery March 27th 05 03:31 AM

Chuck's Casserole is PEOPLE! IT'S PEOPLE!! was green bean casserole

"the messenjah" wrote in message roups.com...
I'm making a green bean casserole for Easter. It's going to be good.
I'm taking it to my church for an Easter Sunday lunch that we'll be
having after the 1100 worship service.

You can make one too.

http://www.dianaskitchen.com/page/recipes03/a31105e.htm

http://skywriter.diaryland.com

DON'T EAT THE CASSEROLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will Dockery March 27th 05 04:10 AM

Will Dockery wrote:
"the messenjah" wrote in message

roups.com...
I'm making a green bean casserole for Easter. It's going to be

good.
I'm taking it to my church for an Easter Sunday lunch that we'll be
having after the 1100 worship service.

You can make one too.

http://www.dianaskitchen.com/page/recipes03/a31105e.htm

http://skywriter.diaryland.com

DON'T EAT THE CASSEROLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There was once another Will Dockery in Shadowville back in 1996, he was
in the phone book, and I wasn't.

Dark Queen called out of curiosity, since we were no direct relation
that I know of, but she wanted to find of details in case we were. His
wife cussed at her, that people kept calling asking for him, and that
she suspected that sometimes he went along with the mistake, for
*certain* gains... shortly afterwards, the "other" Will Dockery of
Shadowville vanished, phone unlisted.

I never spoke with him, not wanting to meet my doppelganger, and
nothing was ever heard of him, so far as I know.

Are you this man?

Or are you related to the Will Dockery who had the farm the blues
legend Charley Patton and other kings of blues lived on, also no
obvious relation to me?

Just interesting to see another Will Dockery suddenly appear on Usenet,
and am curious about you.

--
"Autograph Of Zorro" [digital video]
http://www.kannibaal.nl/