PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Canon mirrorless. No IBIS. I'd never buy a modern camera like that (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131727)

Bill W September 6th 18 02:08 AM

Canon mirrorless. No IBIS. I'd never buy a modern camera like that

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 17:35:04 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

This isn't 2005. After seeing what IBIS did in the past 10 years to facilitate a large percentage of better or saved shots and how it can transform a non-system lens on a mirrorless I cannot BELIEVE Canon didn't included it. People screeched about the Nikon not having a second card slot, this is 100 times more important.

There's no IBIS on the Nikon either, right? My understanding is that
it would make the camera considerably larger.

Eric Stevens September 6th 18 03:56 AM

Canon mirrorless. No IBIS. I'd never buy a modern camera like that

wrote:

This isn't 2005. After seeing what IBIS did in the past 10 years to facilitate a large percentage of better or saved shots and how it can transform a non-system lens on a mirrorless I cannot BELIEVE Canon didn't included it. People screeched about the Nikon not having a second card slot, this is 100 times more important.

There's no IBIS on the Nikon either, right? My understanding is that
it would make the camera considerably larger.

http://www.sansmirror.com/newsviews/...irrorless.html
"... five-axis image stabilization system on the sensor."

Eric Stevens