PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FS: Leica M6 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=35881)

Jeffrey Metzger October 10th 04 03:27 PM

FS: Leica M6

I've been trying to turn my M6 into an X-Pan kit for a
while with no success. So....
Leica M6, Black, classic, excellent not mint
condition. No dings, dents scratches or brassing.
Rangefinder right on and bright as are the brightlines
and patch. Very clean.

Summitar 50/2 collapsible. Excellent condition, no
wipe marks etc. Focusing slightly tight. Comes with
Leica metal cap (small ding in the cap) and
Voigtlander screw to M adapter.

Leica Barndoors for the Summitar. Excellent condition,
no dents or scratches, just old. REALLY COOL looking!!

Everything works as it should. This just never became
my primary camera. I'd like to try an X- Pan, so if
you have one we could work out a trade. Otherwise,
$1,200.00 plus shipping. Good deal.

Best, Jeff, Sparta, NJ

--
Jeffrey Metzger