PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   funny drawing softwaScreenPen,drawing directly on screen! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=56537)

[email protected] February 4th 06 12:59 AM

funny drawing softwaScreenPen,drawing directly on screen!

funny softwaScreenPen,drawing directly on screen!
http://www.download.com/Screen-pen/3...ml?tag=tab_scr

Doug Robbins February 4th 06 01:23 AM

funny drawing softwaScreenPen,drawing directly on screen!

You don't need software for this, you can do it with a Sanford Sharpie.

Doug

oups.com...

no_name February 8th 06 02:47 AM

Doug Robbins wrote:

You don't need software for this, you can do it with a Sanford Sharpie.

Doug

When I was 3 or 4 years old there was a TV show called Winky Dink. You
could get a vinyl screen that went over the TV tube so whenever Winky
Dink needed something, you could draw it on the screen with a crayon.

http://www.tvparty.com/video7/winkydinkopen.ram

Except that one Saturday morning, my parents didn't have time to put the
vinyl screen in place ...

http://www.tvparty.com/g2/WINKYDINK.ram