PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Film Still Alive (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=53617)

Michael December 19th 05 01:55 PM

Film Still Alive

In 50 years time, do you think people will be still wearing shoes?
Michael....

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:05:35 GMT, wrote:
In article , says...
Derek Gee wrote:

Strange, I have data CD's that are 10 years old that haven't lost any data.
I have computer media from 1982 that still reads just fine. I have VHS
cassettes from 1977 that look as good as the day they were recorded.

On the other hand, I have data CDs less than 10 years old that I can't reed,
1/2" reel and QIC tapes for which I no longer have a drive, and VHS cassettes
that won't track.

Help, I cant get the lid off my shoe box of slides. :)

Little Green Eyed Dragon December 19th 05 03:00 PM

Film Still Alive

In article ,
Michael wrote:

In 50 years time, do you think people will be still wearing shoes?
Michael....

Depends on wether they have feet, at the present rate of laziness
and technologies in roads to making lives easier,... its quite possible
a major evolution to where people hover from place to place could occur
;-)
--
Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere