PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [SI] Reminder: send your puns by May 10th, 2009. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=105904)

Bowser May 3rd 09 02:15 PM

[SI] Reminder: send your puns by May 10th, 2009.

Punography is due on May 10th, 2009. Shoot those visual puns while there's
still time.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/gallery/punography

BTW, I was passing by a church last week, and spotted two nuns and a priest
on the steps. I asked them to jump off the bottom step so I could take a
picture for the mandate. They refused. Shame. No sense of humah.

"Leap of Faith"

Paul Furman May 6th 09 01:08 AM

Bowser wrote:
Punography is due on May 10th, 2009. Shoot those visual puns while
there's still time.

Submitted.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

Tony Cooper May 6th 09 03:00 AM

On Sun, 3 May 2009 09:15:14 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

Punography is due on May 10th, 2009. Shoot those visual puns while there's
still time.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/gallery/punography

BTW, I was passing by a church last week, and spotted two nuns and a priest
on the steps. I asked them to jump off the bottom step so I could take a
picture for the mandate. They refused. Shame. No sense of humah.

"Leap of Faith"

So where do we send the images? Is it the Yahoo address?

That's where I sent mine. Tell me if you've changed again.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida