PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [SI] Red: My shot (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12744)

S Lee September 13th 04 02:04 AM

[SI] Red: My shot

Another creative speedbump week, as Alan would put it... I fiddled
around with lasers, various colored magnets, game tokens, and almost
decided to poke myself in the finger with the ol' Xacto knife. Started
muttering to myself about taking a photo of a photo of Mao Tse-Tung.
Decided that that was just a bit *too* obvious. Instead, I shot these
money envelopes, which made a much better joke on the Little Red Book.

--