PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Happy Halloween and Dancing Invertebrate (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17828)

jimkramer November 2nd 04 11:26 PM

Happy Halloween and Dancing Invertebrate

Happy Halloween
http://jlkramer.net/Pictures/HalloweenS.htm
Dancing Invertebrate
http://jlkramer.net/Pictures/LeftyS.htm
Jim Kramer

me November 3rd 04 04:00 PM

"jimkramer" wrote in message
Happy Halloween
http://jlkramer.net/Pictures/HalloweenS.htm
Dancing Invertebrate
http://jlkramer.net/Pictures/LeftyS.htm
Jim Kramer

Cute photos. Did your kids carve the pumpkin? Where did you take the picture
of the crayfish? Looks like you might have used a flash, did you?
Happy Trails!
me

jimkramer November 3rd 04 07:33 PM

"me" wrote in message
"jimkramer" wrote in message
Happy Halloween
http://jlkramer.net/Pictures/HalloweenS.htm
Dancing Invertebrate
http://jlkramer.net/Pictures/LeftyS.htm
Jim Kramer

Cute photos. Did your kids carve the pumpkin? Where did you take the
picture
of the crayfish? Looks like you might have used a flash, did you?
Happy Trails!
me

My wife drew it, I cut it, my son is only 15 mos.

The crayfish was taken at the base of an old mill's dam, creating a
"waterfall." I'd never seen one willingly crawl around land before so it
was interesting. Used a flash to stop the water drop splash (probably the
best part of the picture.)

Jim Kramer