PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing People (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Sins of The Camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=70012)

John Norton September 13th 06 02:44 AM

The Sins of The Camera

"I can't stand pornography. So I bought me one of them Christian cameras,"
said Don McGrath, a long-time professional photographer from Johnson City,
Tennessee. "I seen it advertised in a Christian magazine. Takes nice, clean
photographs. Easy to use, adjust, right smart."

"It ain't like them other cameras. Ain't crude or coarse like some cameras I
know. Them heathen cameras that do whatever they want. Uncivilized,
barbarian cameras. Improper, boorish antics."

http://evangelicalspectator.typepad....ns_of_the.html

The Evangelical Spectator
http://evangelicalspectator.typepad.com/

John McWilliams September 13th 06 05:02 AM

The Sins of The Camera

John Norton wrote:
"I can't stand

pset!