PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital ZLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   digicam for $300-350 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=64932)

vivek June 9th 06 10:29 AM

digicam for $300-350

hi
i am an amateur bird viewer wanna buy a digicam worth around indian
rupees 15000./$300 have seen 3 models for d same
nikon s4 with 10x optical zoom 4x digital zoom & 6 megapixel
kodak p850 12x optical zoom 5.1 mp
sony dsc -h1 5.1 mp 12x optical zoom]
kindly pl opine n tell me which is d best bet amongst these 3 n also if

i have some better option in some other company

Dave Quail June 11th 06 01:59 PM

digicam for $300-350

"vivek" wrote in message
oups.com...
hi
i am an amateur bird viewer wanna buy a digicam worth around indian
rupees 15000./$300 have seen 3 models for d same
nikon s4 with 10x optical zoom 4x digital zoom & 6 megapixel
kodak p850 12x optical zoom 5.1 mp
sony dsc -h1 5.1 mp 12x optical zoom]
kindly pl opine n tell me which is d best bet amongst these 3 n also if

i have some better option in some other company

You can also consider the Canon Powershot S2IS. This has dropped a lot in
price since the release of the S3IS. 12x Optical, 4x Digital, Image
Stabilisation, 5Mp, Tilt & Swivel LCD. Check out the review...Highly
Recommended rating: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canons2is/

HTH!

Dave