PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   New website for digital SLR's (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=28758)

JT November 21st 04 08:41 AM

New website for digital SLR's

All,

I would like to take this moment to mention a new website dedicated to
digital cameras. Yes, there are many of them out there. But, the more
information the better for everyone. So when you have some time
please visit www.dslrexchange.com

Thanks,

JT

Pete S. November 21st 04 10:25 AM

On 21 Nov 2004 00:41:44 -0800, (JT) wrote:

All,

I would like to take this moment to mention a new website dedicated to
digital cameras. Yes, there are many of them out there. But, the more
information the better for everyone. So when you have some time
please visit
www.dslrexchange.com

Thanks,

JT

And all this means is that there may be more information out there,
but it's harder to find, and diluted.

Pete S.

Nunnya Bizniss November 21st 04 04:55 PM

uk (Pete S.) wrote in
:

On 21 Nov 2004 00:41:44 -0800,
(JT) wrote:

All,

I would like to take this moment to mention a new website dedicated to
digital cameras. Yes, there are many of them out there. But, the more
information the better for everyone. So when you have some time
please visit
www.dslrexchange.com

Thanks,

JT

And all this means is that there may be more information out there,
but it's harder to find, and diluted.

Pete S.

Yes, yes of course. Another source of information that may have something
the others dont and after posting that link it may be REALLY hard to
locate. Damn that Internet.........